Post Reply  Post Thread 

Favorite game.
notyrock

Group: Alliance Members
Favorite game.

I like to play Jigsaw's Puzzles.Because Jigsaw's Puzzle being a puzzle game, Saw would be in trouble if those puzzles were bad. Fortunately, they're not – well, not all of them, at least. The first half of the game keeps things interesting by throwing at the player a good mix of puzzles, the most complex of which occur at the end of each level, when you must save one of Jigsaw's victims.Some of these are unique in one, blue and red vials are dropped into a succession of tubes that pivot left or right; you must use gravity-related logic to make sure each colored vial ends up in its respective vat.Other end-level puzzles are more complex versions of those that appear in other forms throughout the game.

r4ds
01-08-2010 02:12 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
princepearce

RE: Favorite game.

I killed my TV years ago and do not look anywhere. I did like America's Top Model, and watched all the reruns of the first season. I even saw some on Youtube. LOL. I watched Cheaters just enough to get me around the idea that people actually do some despicable things fishy. It is extremely darlkly morbid but funny too.

iPhone Cases
08-11-2010 01:58 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
sharonmyers

My favorite game of all time just so happens to be Uncharted 2, and I've been gaming for 24 years now. That being said, Resident Evil is my favorite series and has ben since it first released in 1996.GTA4 hands down put tons of hours in it and still am acutally never lost interest in GTA4.

sidar
11-03-2010 05:42 AM
johnsmiltons

My Favourite Game is James Bond 007. Free time I played to video game.Game is a one type of entertainment.Whole day I playing to Video games and enjoy it.

same day flowers

This post was last modified: 12-30-2010 04:42 AM by johnsmiltons.

12-30-2010 04:41 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: