Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Brag Thread
Woot!!! Go Gorani! Well done.
Gorani Wrote:Not a big thing for many, but as my friends know, I am a PvE player and seldom do PvP....but I was so hot for the Bambi!

[Image: ohdeerab1.th.jpg]

Awesome!

Well done you!

~W
Finally scrimped together some trade contracts and cash for rubies and sapphires, and here's what I came up with:
[Image: GiselleVabbianElonianCombo.JPG]
[Image: GiselleinIsleoftheWurm4.JPG]

Giselle got spoiled with:
Vabbian Raiment and Leggings
Elonian Sandals and Armguards
Dyed green+purple
Now that is some nice paragon armor! Congrats!
Nice armor there Zoe, my own paragon is still in the process of being rebuilt. I would show of some new armor but I put off all major purchases until the release of EOTN. (80k in the bank for new armor)

Hmmm I guess I can brag about that.
My most recent in-game obsession has been Tombs. Specifically, Tombs using only heroes and henches.
The result:

[Image: gw606aw7.th.jpg]

To say the least, I've gotten very good with managing the mobs here, so if anyone wants to kill The Darkness, I'm game!
My latest buy; Req10 Strength Guardian of the Hunt! Bought it dirt cheap (should be worth 2, 3 times the price I bought it for)
[Image: goth.jpg]
Got the axe while capping elites, on which I now completed Cantha & Elona, have 55 skills left in Tyria Sad
Indigo Wrote:Nice armor there Zoe, my own paragon is still in the process of being rebuilt. I would show of some new armor but I put off all major purchases until the release of EOTN. (80k in the bank for new armor)

Hmmm I guess I can brag about that.

It'd be nice to do tombs without having to be 1.) Barrage Pet Ranger 2.) Orders/MM Necro 3.) Monk.
Not much of an achievement, but I got Protector of Elona on my mesmer. First 'proper' maxed title. Smile
David Lupin Wrote:It'd be nice to do tombs without having to be 1.) Barrage Pet Ranger 2.) Orders/MM Necro 3.) Monk.

Give me a poke sometime! I've gotten quite fond of the place!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  :O zomg i need help thread the forests wisper 9 298 11-13-2007, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Finn Ferral