Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing myself
Dear members of the [bath] Alliance,

you have given the members of [rent] a new home in your alliance, and as far as I know it, they are very happy.
A lot of [rent]als (Pen & Zen, Army, Mog, Zoe...) have been in [boat], which still is my current guild. I loved (and still love) to talk and play with them and I am glad they gave me the chance to drop in here at your forums.

Gorani

PS: Some of you might also know me from GWO, where I am one of the Mods.
heyhey! welcome to the 'tub!

Nose about, poke around, and feel free to splach in the bubbles!!

(Only don't get soap suds on the paragon, she gets kinda cranky!)

~W
<33333 Gorani - glad you finally made it into the tub! There are a number of us that are HM fiends, so just poke us and let us know if you are up for some and we'll try to include you if we see you online.
Brick 
Yay, itsa Gorani!

I pretend I'm a rent-er, but they tell me my axes and swords clutter the GH, so I'm forced to be with John in ToL. Tongue

Back on topic, welcome to the forums here...poke at me sometime if you want to do some HM stuffs, I'm usually game for anything. ^^
Ahoy Smile

Haven't met you yet, but would be glad to anytime. I can generally be found in the evening to late evening either mapping, vanquishing, or doing something with either the Guild or [rent].

Make yourself all comfy in the bubbles!

~Mel
Hello Gorani...its zen aka kalidri the fanfic moderator. This is my hide out Big Grin
Zoe Wrote:so I'm forced to be with John in ToL. Tongue

You know a "two person guild" is called marriage Tongue

... and thx for the warm welcome.
Sooooo THAT'S what this is.... Big Grin
Hey Gorani!

Good to see you here!Big Grin

My new home [BUNI] is also part of this alliance, and you'll find He Who Mends and Grim Fetz, two more [boat] alumni, also call the Drunken Rabbit Army home! (Jabet also keeps her alt in this guild)
I just just wanted to let you all know, that I decided to leave [boat] and have joined the [rent]als.

Army told me, there are many Euro players in the Alliance and I am looking forward to seeing you all in the AllianceChat.

BTW, I am ready to join you in HM related stuff, as my main character is slowly vanquishing the world and looking forward to work on her Guardian of Elona & Cantha with you.

*hugs*

Gorani