Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's have a get together.
I've been really missing doing much with the alliance membership lately. I realize that it is partly due to schedules, but I would really like to plan something for this coming weekend. The best times for me are either Friday 3-28 or Saturday 3-29 after 8:00pm Eastern (20:00EDT, GMT-4).

I don't really care what we do, just as long as we can get a group together. I'm game for any Fac, NF or GWEN vanqs; UW or FoW NM; or Urgoz.

I'll bring Fbody to do either a sword- or axe-based build.

Please let me know.
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. One of the brothers is throwing a bachelor party (that more or less boils down to a poker and strippers) and I'm one of the DDs.
I'd usually be on at around those times, give or take an hour.  It depends on what we plan to do - a FoW/UW/Urgoz/Deep run might take too long for me around that time.  I haven't done Slavers for a while and I need two of the quests in NM there to boot, they don't usually take too long.  Otherwise, I should be good for a vanquish  or dungeon anywhere.

Have to agree though, I enjoy the game vastly more when questing with the alliance.
I wouldn't mind another crack at slavers' in NM. The last time we tried it wasn't pretty.
I can't believe I didn't say anything before now. I'm glad we were able to get some groups together on Friday and Saturday. It was alot of fun.

Thanks guys! Smile
I am with you because by arranging get together we can discuss new things, solve problems and also can know each other. Even I am arranging get together at mt home at a distance of 15 days so that we can enjoy the free time and also can get difference and happiness in our daily life.