Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who were you in a previous game life?
Back in my Counter-Strike days, I went as "Pries†" Wasn't stellar at the game, but I held my own against most public server nutters. I've not touched CS or Diablo 2 in about 2 years...Though, I wouldn't mind picking up D2 again.
Whenever I went to an internet cafe my username was elmo16 ^_^ and we used to play WC3 and CS. I then changed to "Nexus" and used the Nexus moniker in Diablo 2.

Cinna is used on a browser based clicky RPG that I play, and elmo16 is also used in Runescape.

Now I mainly just play Guild Wars online
Since Guild Wars is my first MMO ever, I really don't have a mysterious past.

The closest that I have is an old name "French Firepower" that I used in the online element of a game a long time ago. I don't even remember what kind of game it was because I didn't do it very often.
"French Firepower" eh? I like the contradictionBig Grin
NWN - Tumi Mkabo (Mage17/Thief3 IIRC)...sadly, I never finished the Shadow of the Undermountain explansion
Diablo2 - Zeraphina Lvl88 Sorceress

*yes, I like to continue some names*

Back in the old Pen&Paper days (from various systems):
Yarveena, crippled Druid, with powerful Nature magic caster
Tai, an agile Assassin fighting with knives and bare hands
Francesca, a hot "latin" thief
HissRah, an Lizardman Arcane Archer
and of course Giuseppe, my longtime and still randomly played Bard (which is the main character for the Fanzine stuff I do once or twice a year)

...and I have been Cate Archer & Gordon Freeman of course
I thought the board game was great but I then tried this game and it was so much fun. It starts off as you in a car just out of high school. Then you start by starting your college career or starting your job. After you choose you just start the game, often the game makes you decide stuff like buying car insurance and house insurance. Sometimes life comes along and if you don’t have insurance you could lose your home or car by a tree falling. Other times you can get kids or have pets and even get married. I loved the board game but setting up was a pain. Now I don’t set up, I just hit play and there isn’t too much math. It is easy with the instructions you need, instead of having to look through a million times.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The One word game. billyallgood0 0 138 01-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Last Post: billyallgood0
  The Favorite Food Game Thread. Zoe 162 5,500 12-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Last Post: harrystyris
  Game Review Videos Melandhrian 2 193 10-31-2009, 05:19 PM
Last Post: denisjhon
  the uber hug game the forests wisper 170 6,263 11-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Last Post: arturin the hunter
  the music for the masses game! the forests wisper 16 413 10-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Sorrow