Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who were you in a previous game life?
3.15minute zergling rush on challenger will always remain a big fave of mine. Big Grin

oh, i forgot. HunnyBunny was another character of mine in Ragnarok Online. my ex made it for me, hence the name. >.>
zerg rush was epic fun, specially if u went against another zerg rush....

and as u mentioned longest yard u should play my brother.

i can shoot, asplode and splatter him in every way...untill he gets a rail gun in longest yard... then im gibbed before i have time to think QQ

on another thing, anyone tried the new dawn of war expansion? i hear its "meh"
I had an account for EVE online for a couple of months. I was of the caldari race and was probably called Bedo <insert random text here>. I can't remember.
How did you like EVE? It looks like a great premise, but then again a lot of games look like that in the box. I'm not a fan of having to pay for mumorpiggers, but I love hearing about what they allow for capabilities.
The depth of the game is enormous. You can shape whole economies and fight big spacewars, or just go for plain old piracy.

You develop your skills not by experience points but by time. So it takes you a while untill you can do most of the more interesting things. Untill then it is making money by mining and repetetive missions.

Its still a great game , but a bit too slow paced.
Bedo Wrote:Its still a great game , but a bit too slow paced.

Pace doesn't stop some people brand new to the game to join low sec or null sec corps. I see it all the time. Some do well, others scurry back to empire space.
Eve is cool, especially because they give you a 15 day grace period to try the game. I would, it's alot of fun just flying ship I think.

In another life, since 2000 I played Diablo 2, on a few private realms and on Battle.net. Still have my old accounts and my d2jsp account Kess-DvC. the DvC was for Desolate Carnage before it got destroyed via drama. As for characters...

Level 81 PvP Summonancer named Kess_NFriends, level 47 skeleton, made an iron golem from an eth exile shield..which would be like throwing away an eternal blade on GW. He's never lost a duel.

Level 96 Sorceress named Teh-BlizzOfKess, 14k blizzard dmg, killed anything.

all my Hammerdins..HammerKess, HammerKessII, and so on.

and DvCShockTherapy, another Sorc with a 46k lightning attack ^^

D2 is where I learned the net speak, learned how to govern some players as a clan leader and essentially become a better overall level-headed person. My girlfriend is going to be playing soon so I will be too, if you guys would like to play with us, you're more than welcome.

Another..."game" I liked was Second Life, its more of a social application than a game, but fun to waste time nonetheless.

Oh...SC, WC3 (woo dota!), Age of Empires II, Baulder's Gate, n Eve, all good ^_^

Everything for me started in D&D.

Alif Daodenel was my main, a mage with a proclivity for "liberating" things... She traveled to Baldurs Gate, Diablo, and a few other RP games including a brief stint in GW. She lives currently as a Druid in WoW

Thingol was my low charisma but amazing male monk. My first GW character was Katya Thingol (w/mo) based on my monk of same name in Baldur's Gate 2.

Genna Tealeaf was my rogue. Halfling with happy go-luck personality, but absolutely no desire to good simply because it was expected of her. She became Gen'Na in KOTOR, my Jedi.

There have been a few more that have traveled from D&D through numerous RP games I have played. I wish I had pictures of most of them. Ah the memories...

The mention of D2 takes me back, My main character back then was a lvl 60 Bowazon Her name I have forgot but it it was something like TarraBlight. of all the classes I enjoyed the amazon the most fallowed by the Sorceress (Frozen orb FTW)
Most of the time I was a lone gamer on the us west servers, I even got my sister addicted to that game and she had a Barb by the name of LittleMana
I feel old school... Though, at least there were some D&Ders mentioned Smile

I played a MUD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUD) for quite a few years. Luckily, you could "reincarnate" your character as often as you wanted to try out new races and class (guild) combinations. So, I was a mage, ranger, psionicist, healer, tiger assassin, merchant, bard, reaver, lord of chaos, alchemist, druid, and evil priest.

There were /are some others that I never did play on...

Then I was privileged enough to become immortal (read: coder/developer) and have stuck around ever since.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The One word game. billyallgood0 0 138 01-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Last Post: billyallgood0
  The Favorite Food Game Thread. Zoe 162 5,500 12-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Last Post: harrystyris
  Game Review Videos Melandhrian 2 193 10-31-2009, 05:19 PM
Last Post: denisjhon
  the uber hug game the forests wisper 170 6,263 11-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Last Post: arturin the hunter
  the music for the masses game! the forests wisper 16 413 10-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Sorrow