Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MesCon 2008 - March 15th, 2008
Just as kind of a heads-up to the MesCon event thread, whether or not you have a mesmer, everyone's invited, of course. I realize I don't have much contact in the alliance these days, but any support in any form would be most appreciated, including just showing up.

Thanks

~Mog
I've stickied this...and I have some fireworks I was saving for ya.

And for those who are new to the game, or joined the alliance after last years event... please try and support the event.... Mog works really hard for them, and they are always phenomenal!!

~W
As aways I have a few things I have stashed away for you Mog and with luck anet will be dropping the shamrock ales again this year
Hey Mog ^_^ I'd love to come. However, it's still during Lent =__= So I can't. I'm really sorry, and I'm beginning to regret my agreement to go along with the whole Lent thing :|

I hope it all goes well though Smile
I'll help in any way I can. Just ask Smile
Hoy, hoy Smile

I thought that I wasn't going to be here for it, but I realize that I will, so I should be there Smile I dyed Izumi green for the event!
Man, I'd love to go. Mysteria is so close I could easily run her there.

Problem is I have Ski Patrol this weekend (weather permitting). Since I work the evening shift, I need to be there at 3:30 EST. Sad

As much as I enjoy it, I'm glad the season is winding down, I've had my fill for the year. We've still got a pretty good base, but I think it'll be pushing it to expect the hill to be open any later than next week.
Just curious. At what resort do you have ski patrol?
Bedo Wrote:Just curious. At what resort do you have ski patrol?

A small hill in Michigan. Pando Winter Sports Park.

www.pandopark.com
Melandhrian Wrote:....I dyed Izumi green for the event!

Angry, you would not like me when I am angry.

LoL Wow she would really stand out dyed green, though all that is needed is her armor dyed Tongue