Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GVG this weekend :D

1) Cripshot Ranger
2) Shock Warrior
3) Hammer Warrior / Elementalist (if your taking one)

I choose these three as I know what i'm doing with a Ranger (most of the time and i've played as a Warrior in a PvP environment before (tho I died alot - lol)

~SD~
due to me being a fool i left my usb drive at my other office...soooo my build maker software is on that.

thier will be an ele over the paragon and ill post the tweaks in a bit
ok heres version 2.0, in a nice new easy format
http://www.pvxwiki.com/wiki/User_talk:Fozzy
I'd say either Executioner's strike or Body Blow, not both. Remember that the Axe warrior would in theory be the one that gets send off to defend or gank, and without selfheal that might not be possible.
(it's not really viable to send off the Hammer warrior because that one is less versatile in it's actions, as it's meant for offense)

At least in my opinion

Also might want to replace Frenzy with Flail on the Hammer warrior. (Energy issues, as well as not being able to wield a shield in combat)
Too bad i'm still at the football club at that time. I will come online later, maybe i can still join the fun.

I have the skills for the axe warrior, the mesmer and the ranger. But my pvp experience is virtually non-existent.
Lily Levant Wrote:I'd say either Executioner's strike or Body Blow, not both. Remember that the Axe warrior would in theory be the one that gets send off to defend or gank, and without selfheal that might not be possible.
(it's not really viable to send off the Hammer warrior because that one is less versatile in it's actions, as it's meant for offense)

At least in my opinion

Also might want to replace Frenzy with Flail on the Hammer warrior. (Energy issues, as well as not being able to wield a shield in combat)

my original idea was to use the hammer war, hence the heal sig. i can see your point but im gona stick with this one for now Big Grin

and body blow and executioners on the same bar makes for a meaty spike that with the ability to fake spike (high dmg + deep wound, then eviscerate + executioners on the infuser)

as for the frenzy vs flail...i agree , and the reason i chose frenzy over flail was because i wanted the ability to have IAS for adren gain and still be on the move if the need to split or gank came up. as for the energy burn i think the most a war would use in 1 spike is 15energy (bulls,frenzy,crushing) which shouldn't be an issue and in the time it takes to get the 8 adren up (assuming they did quater knocks and used earth shaker) thier energy should be back to square one.

of corse that doenst factor in some kind of e denial, but who would purposely drain a warrior? (im sure someone would but its rare)

tbh i think who ever does hammer gets the call on that. it wont be game breaking either way.

as for times bedo, im sure in the future we can find a time that suits all, what time you get back from football?
1,5 hours later I think.
XD thats gona be tough to fit in.... ill see what i can do for future events m8...
Dont worry about it.
Heh, well I'm not gonna break down the builds, was just saying