Interested in Joining your Alliance
Firanne

Group: Friends
Interested in Joining your Alliance

Hello friends in BATH and allies of BATH.

You may have seen me post before about possibly joining your alliance. At that time, my guild decided to wait a while and see if an alliance could be made with guilds closer to our EST timezone. Our prior alliance had some issues in that respect, which is why we eventually left.

However, finding an alliance of guilds in our timezone is one thing, and finding ones with people we like to play with another. After trying out a few, we have come to believe its better to be with people you like even if you don't get to play with them much, than to be with people you don't play with even when they are on. Several times we have found oursleves doing things with BATH and associates, and always enjoyed it.

I will be honest: my guild is not super active. We have about 30 members currently, about 15 are active at least once a month. However like most people, they are no longer quite so devoted to gaming as in the early days, so usually only a few on each night, and a bit more on weekends, just not at any set time or all together. Part of wanting to join an alliance is to have a few more allies close at hand for people to team with, when they find themselves on with only 1 or 2 others from my guild. Many alliances would not even consider us because of our membership and activity level. However, its no fun gaming alone, or with only a few when you want to do HM stuff.

We will understand if you don't think us suited, but we certainly hope you will consider us.

----------------------------------------------------
Firanne Ice
Guild Leader, Random Acts of Kaos
Proud Friend of [BATH]
02-02-2008 10:18 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
yoshiel

Group: [Bath] Members
RE: Interested in Joining your Alliance

i've played with you once or twice in the past, and it would be great to have another larger guild in the alliance. i don't think we are particularly picky about activity. it's always nice to have more friendly people to game with :)

Raziel(E), Yoshiel(Ra), Amroth(Me),
Lotharian(W), Kiri(A), Jerin(Mo), Lora(P),
Liria(N), Aeshiel(D), Cyras(Rt), Lir Yuna (E),
Nashina (Shapeshifting Mistress of PVP)
02-02-2008 01:46 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Finn Ferral
Legendary Unwashed Ranger (3)

Group: [Bath] Officers

Yeah, you don't need to worry about the activity of your guild, it sounds fine.  If your looking for company and help with vanquishes and stuff, it sounds like a perfect match to me.  And timezones are a pain, but they can be overcome with a bit of planning I guess.  Plus, would be lovely to have you with us all Firanne <3

02-02-2008 03:22 PM
kiravon
Reow >^..^<

Group: Guild Leaders

FIRANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE! Wheee yus yus prz come for at least a trial period and see for yourselves how you like us! <333

(V)
>('~')<
(")__(")

~Tavari Tinde ~ Kira Avonchan ~ Lost In Shadows ~ Tianya Eilysha ~

Bundled in scarves and dangerously armed with milk tea, a Tavvykins for [rent]!

Often found Swimming in [SBS], Soaking in the [BATH], and Splashing in [WitB]

~*Soft breezes fill your sails, and clear dreams on the horizon*~

02-02-2008 04:29 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author
Melandhrian
Fearless Leader

Group: Administrators

Due to some internal alliance issues, we can't currently extend a trial invitation to [RAOK] at this time. I'm really sorry about this, but at times we just have to take time out to get our own issues back in order before we add new members in.

Sorry :/

Why is it that the weak are generally situated along the easy invasion routes?
02-04-2008 02:20 PM
Firanne

Group: Friends

Understood. I will continue our search for a home. Thanks for the reply.

----------------------------------------------------
Firanne Ice
Guild Leader, Random Acts of Kaos
Proud Friend of [BATH]
02-04-2008 11:17 PM
kiravon
Reow >^..^<

Group: Guild Leaders

;-;

Ah, well. That's what the friend list is for :D

<33

(V)
>('~')<
(")__(")

~Tavari Tinde ~ Kira Avonchan ~ Lost In Shadows ~ Tianya Eilysha ~

Bundled in scarves and dangerously armed with milk tea, a Tavvykins for [rent]!

Often found Swimming in [SBS], Soaking in the [BATH], and Splashing in [WitB]

~*Soft breezes fill your sails, and clear dreams on the horizon*~

02-05-2008 07:01 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author
Whisper
Faithful Sidekick

Group: Administrators
RE:  Interested in Joining your Alliance

kiravon Wrote:

;-;

Ah, well. That's what the friend list is for :D

<33

damn straight

Site Admin
In a room full of noise, a whisper is as good as a shout
02-05-2008 07:03 AM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: