Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alliance Wintersday Party!
Hey guys.

This is a bit late in the announcing, but I tried really hard to get as much feedback from some key players before posting c.c I know that not all of you are going to make it to this, so I'm gonna propose two of them.

One will be this Sunday at 4pm Pacific, which I believe is midnight or later for the Euros, so this party will be for the nightowls over there. That'll be 10am (not noon) the next day for the Aussies, by the way.

The next, I propose, should be on Wintersday itself, January 1st, since I hope those have partied their hearts out the day before. :3 I propose the time to be 9pm GMT, which is 1pm Pacific. I think that's like 7am the next day for the Aussies.

In both parties, so we won't miss out on any holiday events, we'll gathering in a near empty district of Lion's Arch. I propose the Polish district - I only encountered 5 people there, at best. If we control a district with our alliance, we alone may dictate the outcome of the Grenth v. Dwayna wars! \o/

What to do at these parties? Got some good stuff you want to give to a good home? Donate them to the party! Big Grin Either give them to me to give away or give 'em away yourself. Big Grin Try and save up stuff for the second party, too, if you can make both.

I hope this works out for everybody. x3 Take care and happy Wintersday!

Edit: Oh and feel free to invite your non-alliance friends. I plan to extend an invitation to a very nice guild who has always helped me out called [Celt] and to our friends over in [WitB].

Edit: I still fail at Australian time zones... *Sigh.*
That sounds amazing Mog! I will be there if I can be! ^_^

Go Dwayna!! ^o^
Ooh awesome! I won't be able to make Sunday but I'll try to make the 1/1 one!
I'm pretty sure I can make both events. Great idea Mog!
myeh, only sunday for me, and that's not even sure...i hope i can make it. 1/1 will be impossible though, sadly ú_ù
I should be able to make it for Wintersday, and maybe even drag Jabet along for it too!
ill try to make it sunday (got work on monday QQ)

but hte second party is a 100% thing for me Big Grin

time to work on that drunkard monk of mine!

hmmm, sunday may be a problem, but 1/1 yea! i'm there.....awesome idea mog!!

*goes off to stash sparklers*
\o/ Sounds fun, Mog. I may pop in some on Sunday, but will most likely not be home much this weekend. But the first sounds great! I'll have to browse my mules and see what goodies I can come up with . Big Grin
According to the forum calender, its possible to add public events to it, but I don't see the option. I assume, therefore, that its something only Forum Tyrant Whisp can do, but it would be nice to be able to record these as reminders in our very own alliance diary (hint).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alliance Roster Whisper 13 1,389 12-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Last Post: kiravon
  Taking a break from the alliance pendaran 3 352 11-12-2007, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Finn Ferral
  Alliance Chat Melandhrian 4 529 09-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Last Post: the forests wisper
  Alliance Chat Channel Whisper 0 311 08-06-2007, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Whisper
  Alliance Request Melandhrian 13 1,015 08-01-2007, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Whisper