Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are now on Xfire
ummm accepting it...i ahve absolutely no idea, when finn added me it just poped up Big Grin

as for grouping the guilds.... no idea i assume as its a max of 300 a guild we can just all join 1 allaince size 1 while also keeping our own guild ones
I'm at work ATM, so I didn't have the "client" on my computer. Once I decided to install it, your invite popped up and I was able to accept it.

Now Finn and I just need to wait for Mel to accept our applications. Big Grin

Thanks again.
nw m8 Big Grin

im just kinda guessing or going on what ive seen so far and its making me look like i know wth im doing XD
arturin the hunter Wrote:i signed up for Xfire, how do i get in the clan?

Bath application form. This can be found on the front page of the guild, by clicking "Apply to Join" on the left-hand side...

For the reference of future members, it's easier if you invite yourself, really.

the forests wisper Wrote:as for grouping the guilds.... no idea i assume as its a max of 300 a guild we can just all join 1 allaince size 1 while also keeping our own guild ones

Looking at the FAQ, which I linked earlier, there's no evidence of any guild groupings. And there's no difference between clans or guilds. So yeah, probably the best solution is one huge alliance guild - if you create separate little guilds for each guild in our GW alliance, it'll be redundant, imo.

All that being in a guild does is create the forums (which is already here, on this very site) and allow you to see your whole guild on your friends list without having to add each and every individual one to your friends list - as soon as you're invited to the guild, you can see everyone in a category on xfire. If we create our own guilds we're just gonna wind up seeing everybody twice, if not three times on the list.

Just my two cents as a regular xfire user.
Okay, everyone that has applied has been accepted so far Smile. Mostly I didn't want to step on anyone's toes by saying Okay, I've got the guild up, now everyone JOINZOR!

Everyone that would like to be a member of the bath one is absolutely welcome (I don't have WitB on mine Moggeh, if you don't mind me adding you on my list...when I discover how...) I think I know how to make a clan, I was gonna ask for your input on what you wanted to name it if anything different Smile *goes to let Indi back in the alliance*
I don't mind bein' added by anybody. :B Easiest way is through the xfire client, clicking the big plus button at the bottom left hand corner of the client and searching for mogruith and finding moi. \o/ Then click add friend. But that's just for friends... if you mean the guild, I could apply on that.
What I've done with mine is create Redblood Suie then apply to The Right Tub. Yes, that way I see both ReSe and bath, so I'll see myself and any guildies twice, but that is circumventable by shrinking the guild-specific section and leaving the alliance section open. Once more of us join up, aren't we all going to start getting large "friends of friends" lists showing non-bath members anyway?

We basically already have it in-game anyway, there is a guild-roster and the friend list. Sure, it's possible to use the roster as a partial friend list, but that's a little...?is inconvenient a good word?...

IDK...

I guess for me it's "6-of-1..."
By applying to bath, aren't you just applying yourself personally, and not your guild?

I plan to join more than one clan/guild, but would rather not join the same thing twice... if all my friends are gonna be in an alliance one, and then all my friends are gonna be in a guild one, I'd just keep the guild one collapsed. :| Then it's pointless.

And you'll only see friend-of-friends if they allow themselves to be seen that way. You can shut them off for privacy reasons.
Each person can do what they want.

For me, it's just not a big deal. Like I said "6-of-1..."

I guess I'm just concerned about what happens if/when the 300-member limit is reached, then what do we do? In theory, an alliance can be 1,000 members. How many do we have now?
If attendance shows anything, I don't think any of us are anywhere near their limitations. The closest was WitB. I don't think I'd want to be in an alliance with 1,000 members, tbh. o_O; We're priding ourselves on being small and close-knit, I thought.