Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time has come to announce this...
As most of you have most probably been made aware, we've decided to leave this alliance. I won't specify reasons beyond "we never really fit in".

But don't pop the champagne just yet. We'll be sticking around until the end of the week (if that's cool) to give people time to say goodbye properly. Until then, feel free to poke us for missions or whatever if that's what you've been doing.

Also, I would request that if anyone from WitB wants to stay in the alliance, that they be allowed to join one of the guilds. You know what WitB's like, but please don't judge the individuals based on the guild.

Have fun all!
awww im sorry to hear this ked, i have always liked alot of ur guild mates and its gona be a shame to see u all go QQ.

i wish u the best were ever ur guild goes Big Grin
aww noSad im srry to hear that ked, il miss playing with the guys and gals from Witb

good look with your guildSmile
This makes me very sad... but I suppose it was coming and it's good that we are parting on pleasant terms. Keep in touch!
There will always be room for WitB folks... not to mention that I'm sure we will still be poking those on our friends lists missions and stuff!

~W
I've enjoyed playing with a few of you. Sorry to see you go. Sad
I'm sorry to see that this happened, but change is frequently painful. All of my best to all of you from WitB, any of you that want to stay with us are welcome Smile
Yus, gonna miss you guys. :c I have so much fun with y'all. Make sure y'all poke me on Xfire if you're doing stuff on the weekends. :3

<3333 WitB. Good luck, guys.
Sad its been fun guys, im the one who encouraged this alliance to take us in, but like ked said, we don't fit in, i hope you all enjoy yourselves and everything goes well for all your futures n.n/

remember! xfire- sofsolid,

add me in game if u ever wunna do stuff Big Grin

take care~
Best of luck WitBers! Feel free to poke at me in-game anytime. ^^

~Zoe