Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard Mode Progress
A big thankyou to the guys that helped with Rotscale yesterday.  I got my Legendary Vanquish today and this thread goes to show how so many guild and alliance members helped me along the way.

I will be turning my attention towards the HM missions next (although anything HM GWEN related will also be important on my agenda), so if anyone fancies teaming up for some missions I would be extremely interested.

I'd be quite keen to get an alliance gathering together to work through all the HM campaigns, to be honest.  Some missions can be very tricky with the instant fail that can occur, so it would be good for the people that missed the early rush during HM introduction to get together and work through them.  HM missions can sometimes take some perseverance and extreme patience - but when you finally win through, they create a 'punch the air' satisfaction thats worth the time.

So let me know.  I am most likely to post the odd 'I need help with xxx!' but I want to make sure this thread goes both ways so that I can help in any way for someone else who needs Hard Mode Progress.
As smelly as you are Tongue you're a class act Finn. :thumbsup:

I know I'll be sure to stop in when I'm finally ready to start conquering HM. Big Grin
Finn I will be back on GW from Monday and am willing to help out if you need an extra pair of hands, be they mesmer or dervish. I know I'm not part of the alliance, but give me a poke if you want a hand Wink
Whispie's Hardmode Progress:

Well, its Vanquisher really.

Tyria

The Breach
Diessa Lowlands
Dragon's Gullet
Flame Temple Corridor

Iron Horse Mine

Frozen Forest
Icedome
Ice Floe
Spearhead Peak

Cantha

Done! Tongue

Elona

Bahdok Caverns

Turai's Procession (Darn that Ele Boss!!)
Garden of Seborhin
Hidden City

Vehtendi Valley
Wilderness of Bahdza

Crystal Overlook
Joko's Domain
Poisoned Outcrops
Ruptured Heart
Shattered Ravines

I'll be working on these this weekend, if they synergise with anyone, gimme a shout!

~W
If anyone needs help, you can contact me at diomedea - 13 at hotmail . com (spaces are in there to stop the bots from picking it up). That is also my MSN addy, so you should be able to poke me. I like vanquishing and miss running around with people.

Now edited (thanks Guys!)

Tyria

The Breach
Diessa Lowlands
Dragon's Gullet
Flame Temple Corridor

Frozen Forest
Icedome
Ice Floe
Spearhead Peak

Cantha

Done! Tongue

Elona

Bahdok Caverns

Garden of Seborhin
Hidden City

Crystal Overlook
Joko's Domain
Poisoned Outcrops
Ruptured Heart
Shattered Ravines

I'll be working on these this weekend, if they synergise with anyone, gimme a shout!

~W
[/quote]
Hard mode is where I prefer to live these days. Penny's done, but I don't mind monking on yggy or lem.
Fbody's been done w/ Factions for a while. Just this week he finally finished NF and EoTN Big Grin Next stop Proph!! Tongue

I'm game for any Fac, NF, or EoTN vanq's if I'm avail. Smile

Gimme a poke and I'll try to be there.

Second Edit!

Tyria

The Breach
Diessa Lowlands
Dragon's Gullet
Flame Temple Corridor

Ice Floe
Spearhead Peak

Cantha

Done! Tongue

Elona

Garden of Seborhin

Crystal Overlook
Joko's Domain
Poisoned Outcrops
Ruptured Heart
Shattered Ravines

~W

Third Edit! (and big hugs to all who helped!!)

Tyria

Dragon's Gullet
Flame Temple Corridor

Cantha

Done! Tongue

Elona

Crystal Overlook
Joko's Domain
Poisoned Outcrops
Ruptured Heart
Shattered Ravines

~W