Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard Mode Progress
My Elona Vanquish list is slowly going down, thanks guys for all the help so far.  Things are so much easier when you guys come along to help - so easy in fact that Finn even had time to catch a quick shower during the Forum Highlands vanquish Big Grin

[Image: 6nq9r3l.jpg]
o_o It's true, as Zen prophesied! The apocalypse is coming!
"Woot! More skree! and heket there! Roasted heket leg for dinner tonight!"
Well, not that I am on a lot when you are, but I am always up for some HM missions, and need many of the same ones you do, particularly in Tyria and Elona (only have Bastion done in Elona, and nothing in Tyria yet).

Have not really gotten into Vanquishing yet, but hey, its worth trying if you need another set of hands... I try to fit in a bit of title hunting on Mysten in between playing my other 26 characters (she's just a few skills away from getting KoaBD) heheh

Yes, i still lurk in these forums Tongue
Finn having a shower? Mog did you use a Jed.... Mesmer mind tick on Finn again?
Nah, that was me getting so fed up with Finn smelling worse than the hekets we were killing and bodily tossing him into the pool :p

/flex
23rd December 2007
  • Woke Up.

Watched Gos go head to head with  hard mode dinosaurs and monkeys.

Saw Pen get a great purple conch drop.

Vanquished Riven Earth, then failed easy Asura Trap quest cos Betty picks up book again. Silly quest ><

The Betty, Finn and Penny show continues in Dejarin Estate.  We has our own Ursan tank too.  HM Frogs much easier than dinos.

New armor for Renn! <3

Crystal Overlook vanquish begins (we has a mog rawr).

Caleb monks like a mother protecting a newborn child.

TT curls up asleep in the middle of the desert to the soothing sounds of desolation music.

Everyone goes home happy, especially Finn.

Thanks to those who helped today (and for staying up late), and thanks for a great day.  The list is going down, especially Elona Vanquish.

<33
/pickme!

Well, I have Cantha Vanq. done, but I'll come along for the funz!

Aside from that, I need half of Tyria and half of elona.... count me in!

~W
Me too! im not going for that title or anything, i just like vanquishing

just pm me when im on!
Finn Ferral Wrote:TT curls up asleep in the middle of the desert to the soothing sounds of desolation music.

......... ><"

I'm sorry I'm sorry... I'll keep a closer watch on the sleepy meter next time ><"