Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pilates Night was Finn
OK, a couple of you guys know already that I get 4 hours of peaceful and uninterrupted gaming on Wednesday night from 5pm (NZ) (8pm onwards Tuesday for PST) while the missus goes to Pilates and then gets a bite to eat with her girlfriends, so I get to sit back, order some pizza and get some missions done.

So...when I have a decent block of time like that, I just hate the thought of playing with henches and heroes, so if anyone wants to join up and do stuff let me know.  I'd like to use the time to get past a few areas with some of my characters that need a helping hand, and I'm also up for a vanquish or HM mission with Finn if there are other people interested.  And of course if anyone also needs help with something, I can return the favor.

Below are some of the areas I need assistance with:

Vanquishing anything.  I have mostly concentrated on Elona recently (18/34) as I am only 4k short of Max Sunspear with Finn.

HM Missions - slowly working my ways through and still have a lot to do in all campaigns.

Raisu palace with my assassin (and then Shiro)

Heart of Shiverpeaks with my warrior or monk.

Ring of Fire with my Mesmer or my Necro.

Hopefully some else might also need something on my list.  But if not, and none of these missions appeal to you, the most important thing I want to get across is that I have the time to help out in areas if needed, and I would rather join up with people, rather than go solo.

~ Finn

I'm happy to help.... I just don't know what time (as in my time) that is......

I'll get ben to work it out and i'm in (hopefully)

~SD~
my dervish needs madness as does henrys warrior Big Grin

but ide do any of that m8 Big Grin just gimmi a shout
Welp, the only thing I really want is Dzagonur HM at this point, but like I told you on MSN, I can come help you with the other missions if I'm free. Let's go kick some Cyndr butt Big Grin
Its rare that I catch you GMT guys during the week as my evenings are your early mornings. I tend to have to wait until the weekend to even see a decent amount of people in the guild to be honest. But if there are any missions here that we all need then lets book a spot at the weekend that doesnt clash with the main events.

As for Pilates Night, its most likely that the west coast US guys and the ozzies are the more likely to be online.

As I've said before, if the Brits could all get up at 4am and the Americans all take a day off work, my evenings would be perfect Big Grin. I think thats a reasonable request Wink
hehe

so what time is it GMT for you? I dont mind getting up early Tongue
5pm - 9pm NZ is 4am-8am UK time....

One of the best times for me is getting up early on Saturdays also. I sometimes I get online at 5am, which is 4pm Friday night UK time.
hmmm

4pm friday, i tend to be at work, but from about 5.30 im good.

I'm happy to make the effort to have a regular play-slot there!

Also...lemme see what schedules look like week by week... if have a late start, then getting up for 4am is no real big

~W
Well 5.30pm Friday you will almost guarantee to find me online for at least 3 hours onwards, and sometimes longer. It would be great if we could get something going around that time Big Grin
If ben can make it and wakes me up i'm there Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Urgoz Warren Night Sureshot Darkstorm 22 873 03-10-2008, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Lily Levant