Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants a challange?
"7/11 quests completed. Woooot! Ok guys lets have an hour break."

1 hour later:

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!"

Thats how a recent trip to FoW went for myself and a few allience/guild members. After doing really well with the quests we decided on a break so people could get food etc. When we got back half the team had been disconnected. (Scott blamed Vekk)

So here we go again. I'm looking for a team to try this again either this or next weekend. Who's up for it?

So far we have:

1 Myself: S/B Ranger
2 Ben: Necro or Bonder monk
3 ?
4 ?
5 ?
6 ?
7 ?
8 ?

6 Places left. Put your name down if you want to join us and say which weekend would be best for you and we'll sort something out.

Thanks guys!

~SD~
i call healer or prot!!

im free most weekends, but the sooner the better Big Grin

(stupid vekk....)
Hopefully I'll be able to catch you guy sometime! If there's space, I can bring my ranger, preferred builds being prepared needler, magebane, or melee weapon tank. If need be, I can bring BHA.

Otherwise... if you have space but really don't want another ranger, I can bring monk, necro, or ele.
Same here, if we can do this at an appropriate time, I would love to come along.  If the aim is to clear the whole of FoW, then I would love Finn to get the monument for my hall, but I'm also tempted to bring someone else if it means a more balanced group.

Edit:

Ok, to answer the questions more appropriately. This weekend should be good or the next. Degen or BHA preference, otherwise I could go whackamole monk if required. Or maybe its time my mesmer caught a glimpse of the afterlife Big Grin
Finn Ferral Wrote:Same here, if we can do this at an appropriate time, I would love to come along. If the aim is to clear the whole of FoW, then I would love Finn to get the monument for my hall, but I'm also tempted to bring someone else if it means a more balanced group.

The aim is to clear the whole of FoW, no breaks this time so make sure everyone has plenty of coffee, snacks and fags (if you smoke) at hand as I imagine it will take quite sometime. Smile

Also as with scott I would like to do it snooner rather than later so if everyones about this weekend? Just let me know.

~SD~
So this is looking better...

1 Myself: S/B Ranger
2 Ben: Necro or Bonder monk
3 Scott: Healer or Prot monk
4 Kiravon: (would you be able to bring an ele?)
5 Finn: Ranger (Whatever build he thinks is best Wink)
6 ?
7 ?
8 ?

Possible meet this weekend 7pm(ish) in the bath guild hall?

~SD~
Finn Ferral Wrote:Same here, if we can do this at an appropriate time, I would love to come along. If the aim is to clear the whole of FoW, then I would love Finn to get the monument for my hall, but I'm also tempted to bring someone else if it means a more balanced group.

Edit:

Ok, to answer the questions more appropriately. This weekend should be good or the next. Degen or BHA preference, otherwise I could go whackamole monk if required. Or maybe its time my mesmer caught a glimpse of the afterlife Big Grin

i would like to get Whispy a monument too.. but I can run the bonder if required.

~W
Sureshot Darkstorm Wrote:4 Kiravon: (would you be able to bring an ele?)

I could, as long as I'm not made to run fire >_>
Hmm, 7pm....thats 8am for me which would probably involve cancelling all shopping/chores etc. I might need a week's notice to do that, or at least try and butter the wife up with a prezzie or something >.>

I could do it earlier at much shorter notice (I have no problems setting my alarm for 4am or something if I'm not partying the night before <.<).

And also > Friday night GMT great for me but US still at work, Saturday night GMT great for me but TT dance lessons?, and Sunday night GMT not good for me because I will be back at work Sad

arrrggghhh
Finn Ferral Wrote:Hmm, 7pm....thats 8am for me which would probably involve cancelling all shopping/chores etc. I might need a week's notice to do that, or at least try and butter the wife up with a prezzie or something >.>

I could do it earlier at much shorter notice (I have no problems setting my alarm for 4am or something if I'm not partying the night before <.<).

And also > Friday night GMT great for me but US still at work, Saturday night GMT great for me but TT dance lessons?, and Sunday night GMT not good for me because I will be back at work Sad

arrrggghhh

LoL, it's ok, don't schedule around me... that's why I said "if there's space"... I don't think I'll be able to make this weekend, anyways =/

*subtracts name from list*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who wants a challange? Part 2 Sureshot Darkstorm 25 807 12-22-2007, 09:49 AM
Last Post: kiravon