Post Reply  Post Thread 

The Mesmer Highland Games
Whisper
Faithful Sidekick

Group: Administrators
The Mesmer Highland Games

I took my mes, Whispering Illusion to Mog's Mesmer Highland Games on Saturday. A fantastic event, so three cheers to Moggie for all the effort!

I just thought I's share some of the pics.

This one is prior to the start, a picture of our two gallent vanquishers Mog Ruith and Pendaran Caradec

Then, at the start of the event, Sensu L De Lyte, Whispering Illusion and Lady Forest demonstrate their dancing abilities:

This of course, attracts attention, and three male mesmers show up, determined to show the ladies a good time. Gentlemen! Take your partners!

So impressed, Whispering illusion is extatic when she gets a personal dance with Blane Starwind

Being the avid socialite that she is, she quickly drops Blane, in order to have very private dance with Mr Caradec, underneath a cherry tree.

Site Admin
In a room full of noise, a whisper is as good as a shout
07-09-2007 06:07 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Kira the Blip

Group: Alliance Members
RE: The Mesmer Highland Games

Heh. Blane told me you never called him after that event...

/shrug, is this the real you?!!?

07-09-2007 06:56 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
the forests wisper
PvP moderator and master of the BOOM

Group: [Bath] Officers
RE: The Mesmer Highland Games

lol, nice i ben.
ill put mine up in a bit :D

ty again moggie, i had a gr8 time and hav about 100 pics of the insane conga lines u had :P

07-09-2007 07:26 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: