Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canthan Vanquisher
OMG...Pen...you have done a lot!

I need almost all areas in Cantha to vanquish.
Holler me if you want to see "fire from the sky" !

Hey Hey!

I only have Rheas Crater left in Cantha...so I will be aggitating about it 'til I've got it...
After that...Elona here I come!

~W

Okay, no more aggitating!! I have Canthan Van(s)quisher!

Thanks Guys!

Congratulations Whisp!

I really need to start doing more vanquishing....
If you want any company Finn /pick me!! I always start vanquishing areas after everyone else has done them. Sureshots in Elona now for the sole purpose of Vanqushing so anyone who wants to just let me know. Last night I did most of the Plains of Jarin with sureshot and 2 monks which was great fun, killed about 100(ish) things before falling dead on the floor at the hands of an imp....
hehe look me up too Finn and Sureshot... Most of my crew are WAY behind with respect to vanquishing and all things HM. We are still trying to get our characters through in NM... LOL

*goes to rethink the whole 26 character idea, and to discuss with the others also so afflicted in RAOK*
Firanne Wrote:*goes to rethink the whole 26 character idea, and to discuss with the others also so afflicted in RAOK*

26 characters?!? Now I don't feel as bad with my 16 characters. That would explain why I haven't been able to get very far in Nightfall yet.....
hehehe
well Mordakai, at least you now know of a few others that still have several plodding through Nightfall LOL

(I have taken 6 through NF so far, with many more moving slowly along, not too mention the ones still not through Cantha and Tyria).

And I am not the only one in RAOK in this state... Now you see why we have mostly missed the HM boat thus far. :-)
On my main account, I have access to HM in Tyria and Cantha.  I am currently trying to finish Nightfall with my Monk(Agamarus Slivermoon) and my Ranger(Mordakai Slivermoon).  My second account is in the process of completing the Canthan missions and Elona missions as well.  Tyria has been taken care of on both accounts. Hopefully I will be able to complete either the Elonian or the Canthan missions before the Expansion is released.....