Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bounty Number Seven
"Yah-hey there, little human!

My name is Manfredigar, and it appears you have made a name for yourself around these parts.  Some of my fellow Norn's have spoken most highly of your aptitude towards the Great Hunt.  Seems you can hold yourself in battle, from what they say, although looking at the size of you, I somehow doubt it - haha!

Well, the Norn of Olafstead like to celebrate their heroes with a great feast and a warm, pickled brew so it would be an honor to have you sit at my side at the alemoot table.  That is, if you can prove to me that these rumours are true.

I was saving this hunt for myself, but seeing as there is so much talk about your ability, I'd be happy to share it with you.  There is a foul corruption nearby, and reports of a collection of unsettled corpses that have risen from the frozen grounds.  It appears there is a great spirit who is attracting these restless corpses to his side.  Us Norn celebrate the nature through our respect for the spirits of the bear, the wolf and the raven.  To have such unnatural creatures amongst our midst is an affront to our ways.

If my scouts are to be believed, the cursed leader of these walking dead is a spirit who claims he is Nifling the Chained.  Head out towards the barrowlands to the east of here, and you will soon find the unhallowed grounds of his current abode.  Of course, I will need proof of his overdue demise, in the shape of his staff that he has been reported to wield.  Bring this back to me, little one, and we shall feast in your honor and drink until we fall face first into the snow!"

Return Nifling's Staff to a BATH officer and receive 5 platinum as a reward.
A screenshot of Nifling's death and subsequent green drop will be required for collection of reward.
[Image: gw301ko9.th.jpg]
"Well knock me over with a twig, ye did it!

You necromancer's always surprise me, what with your fascination for blood and death.  I guess it's something us Norn don't really understand.  But be it by club or by curses, it's clear ye are a mighty one and a true hunter!

Ye are welcome at my side, little'un!  Let us head to the moothall, where we can celebrate our victories, satisfy our hungers and quench our thirsts.  Glory to the hunt!  Glory to Arcuied!"

Bounty Paid.

not gona lie...LOVE how u do the bounties finn Big Grin background storys and stuff make me laugh Big Grin

gratz on bagging it Big Grin
the forests wisper Wrote:not gona lie...LOVE how u do the bounties finn Big Grin background storys and stuff make me laugh Big Grin

Agree! I always enjoy reading them, then I wonder why you don't write more on your story. Oh wait... new chapter up! *scampers off to read*
new chapter!

to the foz mobile!
Where did the Bountys go?
Hey Guy's....

You think these stories n little bit's are good.. He used to Do Dungeons&Dragons and dungoen master.... Some of the adventures he made and epic stories were mad... I have run away from kobolds, been attacked by my doppleganer,Killed a God and restored Order to the heavens.. at some points he had a room of 5 blokes screeming and shouting for there lives!!
We stopped doing the bounties when they were getting turned in within half an hour of being put up. If you guys would like the bounties back, we can bring them back, we just thought it might be kinda unfair for people that were having to farm a boss fifteen to twenty times when someone was scarpering back with a bounty in 45 minutes.
I might be willing to to put together a scavenger hunt maybe? One of the items being the green, the rest perhaps being known collector items for halloween, christmas and new years? That way, the alliance builds up supplies for party/gathering items like booze? Of course, the monetary reward would have to be a little higher.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bounty Number Five Whisper 7 433 09-14-2007, 05:05 AM
Last Post: arturin the hunter
  Bounty Number Six Finn Ferral 3 334 09-04-2007, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Finn Ferral
  Bounty Number Four Melandhrian 7 484 08-27-2007, 10:57 PM
Last Post: RadaArashi
  Bounty Number Three Whisper 5 429 08-17-2007, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Zenaida
  Bounty number two Whisper 5 310 08-13-2007, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Melandhrian