Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silly Grind Title Ideas
Servant of Whispers

Nope, it's not a secret society in Elona. You gain rank 1 after you have deliberately died 100 times to fuel Night Whisper's minion army.
pendaran Wrote:Servant of Whispers

Nope, it's not a secret society in Elona. You gain rank 1 after you have deliberately died 100 times to fuel Night Whisper's minion army.

LOL poor Penny! Looks like your 55-suit is getting lots of usage o.O
"I am TOO a MONK"

Over 100 minutes healing a party when your primary is not Monk.

This is also related to:

"The Fifth (or perhaps 9th) wheel"

Left behind at least 100 times because party requires 2 monks and you are the 7th non monk to show up to an alliance channel summons.

"Spiritual Leader"

You have spent over 100 minutes casting ranger or ritualist spirits in pvp. There are other, less pleasant names for this...let's just say the laxatives appear to be working.
*I R Survivor Hax (1)*

You get this title when you have earnt the title *Legendary Survivor* solely through the use of boxing.

*Insufferable bore*

You earn this title when at least 100 other players have /bored or /sigh-ed whilst in your presence.

*I R leroy (1)*

You earn this title when you have aggroed more then one group at a time during any primary quest in Tyria, Cantha or Elona on over 100 seperate occasions.
Max tier for this title track is *Rurik/Togo/Kormir would be proud (2)* When you have aggroed more then one group on over 1000 seperate ocassions.

*I R Kilroy (1)*

You will earn this title when you have aggroed more then one group at a time during any primary quest in GW:EN on over 100 seperate ocassions.
Lost (1) You earn this title after spending over 3 hours in the same NM explorable area.

Lost in the sauce (2) You earn this title after spending 3 hours in the same NM explorable area whilst drunk/intoxicated.

Clueless (1) You earn this title after attempting to cast 100 offensive spells against party members or defensive buffs on enemies.
pendaran Wrote:Servant of Whispers

Doesn't that make you about r5 by now Tongue

<3

~W