Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugly Armor!
I kinda miss having this thread from another life in a guild far far away... so I'm starting it up here. Yes, share the visual monstrosities that strain the limits of fashion and your ribs from laughing.

[Image: uglyArmor1.jpg]
FUGLY ARMOR FTW!

1k luxon warrior armor... my god that is FUGLY... then add green dye.... *pukes in luxon wammo bucket helm*
o_O hmm I may have some screenshots from a long time ago. That, or I can go and dress my characters up in mis-matched armor >_>
kiravon Wrote:o_O hmm I may have some screenshots from a long time ago.  That, or I can go and dress my characters up in mis-matched armor >_>

Lol! Yes, you could do that, but half the fun is just standing around somewhere waiting on your guildies/alliance mates to show up and then some mismatched monstrosity shows up - like that one I posted. I mean... that guy was willfully ugly.
[Image: ummmeryeah.jpg]

Face it, ele armor is not made for mix and match. Tongue
jciardha Wrote:[Image: ummmeryeah.jpg]

Face it, ele armor is not made for mix and match. Tongue

o_____O

Hmm if she changed her boots, the ele on the left *could* work... but the one on the right... ><" *pulls hair out*
A fugly armor thread! YAAY! I must share this one:

[Image: lmaoele.png]
The Ugly Monk!
[Image: omgmyeyes4lr.jpg]

Not mine, but found it on guru sometime, it's pretty (in)famous as I recall..
Lol, I like the "I waded in raw sewage" look of those brown leg tattoos. Pure class.
[Image: omguglyng5.th.jpg]

[rents] know this one, but I still think this one makes your eyes want to hide in their sockets.