Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signatures
Cute sigs. I always thought it took too much effort to make one though. How long does it take you Mog?
yoshiel Wrote:Cute sigs. I always thought it took too much effort to make one though. How long does it take you Mog?

Depending on the number of characters and other requests, it can take an hour or so. It also depends if I like what I come up with in the first couple tries. :p
thankies :0 (i'm gunna attempt to make one, most likely will fail, and probably beg you to make one <3 Big Grin)
Mog Ruith Wrote:This one's not finalized, by the way. Just more or less finished and to give off other ideas. I'm also not as happy with this one as I was with other ones for some reason. :o Oh well.
Psht, you worry too much. >:p

If there's one complaint it's that they're not doing anything in the signature, maybe it's that... but that's my fault, not yours. Big Grin

And there's a nice ice background outside Marhaan's Grotto, as you exit, on the right wall before the rez shrine. Just watch out for the locals!
>:O! Yah awesome job moggy! But i'll not place in order since ur probally overloaded with work anyways. I can cope with visualzing my amazing motorcycle kirablip one. Big Grin
Mog Ruith Wrote:Depending on the number of characters and other requests, it can take an hour or so. It also depends if I like what I come up with in the first couple tries. :p

Yeah that's too long for me. I shall pass on trying it myself and leave it to you.
Kira the Blip Wrote:>:O! Yah awesome job moggy! But i'll not place in order since ur probally overloaded with work anyways. I can cope with visualzing my amazing motorcycle kirablip one. Big Grin

Nah, I'd be happy to do one for you, Kira, if you still want one. :3

Forgive me if I don't remember the order in which the sigs were ordered, but it seemed like the requests were from:

Whisper
Mel
Kira?
Yoshiel?

And Pen, did you want one? :o

Anybody else that wants one, please let me know. :3 Also, nobody's sent me any pictures yet, so it's really first come, first serve, at the moment.
I think most people would love one Mog, myself included. They are great. I would love to know how to do these sigs and I will probably look at downloading Gimp at some stage and learn (one hopes), but I wouldn't even know where to start to find some of the backgrounds and fonts you are using to such good effect. I will try and grab a nice pic of Finn soon if thats ok, but I do really appreciate the effort and time involved.

no, i think i should make it clear that I did not ask for one Smile

as is my custom:

/bow to mog ruith of armagh
Signatures ftw =)
Whenever I do graphics I use CS2, but it has been a long, long time since I did anything Tongue
Here is a gallery with some stuff, but as you can see none of it is with computer rendered images.. So if someone wants a more anime~ish sig, let me know ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signatures Lily Levant 10 380 12-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Kess