Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signatures
i dont see in issue but ben is forum overlord so better run it past him Big Grin

he's also away this weekend so youll probably get an answer 2morrow or later.

on a side note... soo kool mog Big GrinD
Awesome Mog.

It doesnt pose a problem for the forums... so feel free!

Oh, and can I place an order too? Smile

~W
Whisper Wrote:Oh, and can I place an order too? Smile

Of course! ^^

I'm working on making one for Army right now, and I'll post it later on as another example of what I can do. Although I've never made a signature for anybody else before so be patient with me if I ask a butt-load of questions. Also, if you're not happy with a certain feature of the signature, feel free to tell me to remove/change it. Since I'm just getting started doing requests, the demands would be helpful. :3

Some questions to think about in advance are:

What general theme represents your character? Are they chaotic, soothing and gentle, snuggly and cute, dangerous and bloodthirsty, etc? :3

What kind of color theme would you like to represent your character? (Maybe the color that represents their class, or their personality?)

What characters would you like listed on the signature, and what font would you like them to be in?

Any other character details you'd like to be represented would be helpful. nn

I can always wing it and do whatever I want with a picture (or pictures) you send me and we can alter from there until you get what you want.

EDIT:

Just finished Army's signature. n.n And letting her post it. :3
[Image: Bunnicon__dancebunnydance_.gif]
Hurr. I want one! I'll go take a piccie presently Smile
Is there any way that you could make them wider or is that the only size that they can be made in?
I think those two signatures deserve a 'bwee' don't you?

Smile

BWEEEEEEEE!

~W
Mordakai Slivermoon Wrote:Is there any way that you could make them wider or is that the only size that they can be made in?

Definitely can be made wider, I just make them that size so they're not terrible to load. x3 The more compact the better, really. But yeah, definitely can make them wider.
Where'd ya say you can get good background screenies of your char? :O

(Its probably mentioned in there i'm just being lazy ._.)
Mog Ruith Wrote:
Mordakai Slivermoon Wrote:Is there any way that you could make them wider or is that the only size that they can be made in?

Definitely can be made wider, I just make them that size so they're not terrible to load. x3 The more compact the better, really. But yeah, definitely can make them wider.

To kinda show how they turn out when wider, I made one for my boyfriend which needed room for two characters, per request. I'm willing to take more than one character per signature, however, I think I would like to charge 1k for each additional character in a signature since they are sort of tedious to make renders of.

[Image: KedSig.png]

This one's not finalized, by the way. Just more or less finished and to give off other ideas. I'm also not as happy with this one as I was with other ones for some reason. :o Oh well.

David Lupin Wrote:Where'd ya say you can get good background screenies of your char? :O

(Its probably mentioned in there i'm just being lazy ._.)

From the Isle of Wurms. At least for normal-to-bright colored characters. If they're wearing dark armor, they may want to have their pictures taken where it's bright and there's ice or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signatures Lily Levant 10 380 12-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Kess