Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Dead.
It's time to introduce what (we think) is an exciting new concept to play: Bounty Hunting. Here's the concept behind it.

As you Guildies know, we've got an armoury here at the Tub that we're making a good attempt to build. Part of building it is going out and killing boss monsters to take away their lovely green items. If you've been looking 'round in the armoury section, you know we've been making these items available to you at minimum cost on a deposit/library type system so that everyone has the ability to have low req/max dmg items that have pretty, unique skins. As our armoury grows, we plan to make even extremely deseirable skins available at lower cost. At this point, however, due to the high rate of needing to replace things if they go missing and can't be returned for any reason (mistaken sale, for instance, I did this with a lovely pair of 'sin daggers once ><;Wink our current policy is half the value of the item in deposit.

We have, however, thought up a way to help increase our stores without having all of our officers tied up in um...'creatively acquiring' weapons! As you know, it can take multiple boss killings to get the green to drop, and 'acquisition runs' can tie up people for long periods of time in which they're unavailable to do what officers are supposed to do, which is help out. :/. Here's the idea.

We're going to post up a weekly Bounty Hunt. We need these dangerous criminals (hehe) killed, and the proof of killing them is the bringing back of their unique item. The first person to bring back the item each week will recieve 5k, and prizes based on the number of 'kills' that they've managed to score. The bounties are for Guild/Alliance members ONLY, officers of The Right Tub are exempt from bounties/titles to be paid. Here's a list of the current titles and prizes:

5 bounties you get the forum title (bounty hunter)
10 you get Imperial Commendations and forum title 2 (Fierce hunter)
15 then get title 3 (Mighty hunter)
20 title 4 + 10 Kournan Coins (Deadly hunter)
25 title 5 (Terrifying hunter)
30 title 6 + 10 trade contracts (Conquering hunter)
35 title 7 (Vanquishing hunter)
40 title 8 + 10 Lockpicks (Master Bounty hunter)
45 title 9 (legendary bounty hunter)
50 title req 9 custom modded gold item (Exterminator)

I know that some of the items we'll be asking for are worth far more than 5k, but that's pretty much the amount that we can consistently ask for our officers to come up with weekly. There is a possibility that the armorer may pay out extra bounties for highly desirable items, if he wishes to do that, he will make an addition to the weekly post. Smile

I'm posting up the first bounty now! Happy Hunting!
What a fun idea! *puts on farming gear*
Hehe I'm so in!

Are screenshots a requirement too?
screenies would be helpful Smile
Hehe Exterminator here I come!
I'd consider green hunting as my specialty xD Once I get unbanned that is ¬__¬
*sniffs around thread*

Kill?