Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guardian Titles!
I want my Elonian and Canthan Guardian titles! Figure other people have their needs as well, so write it down and let's see about syncing up and getting some missions done.

I have Tyria done but I know some tricks and I am happy to help.

Cantha I need:

Nahpui, Tahnnakai, Sunjiang, Unwaking waters, Eternal Grove and Raisu

Elona I need:

Everything _but_: Gate of Madness, Kodunur, Jokanur Diggings, The garden party one (that was funny in hardmode).
The guardian titles haven't been a main focus for me while I've been working on my cartographer titles. Now that I"m about finished with that...(2% left on Tyria and I have a good feeling where most of that is) I'll be looking forward to focusing on Guardian as well.

That being said, I'll be glad to help out with any guardian missions that you need. Smile

Tyria: Still need about everything but early missions

Cantha: Everything but Viz Square/Arborstone

Elona: Everything!
Ooooh, ooh. Pick me!

My progression for my Guardian titles has mainly been to help out others, so I'm game to come along to anything, really. What I have done:

Tyria: First two or three missions, Dragon's Lair, Abbadon's Mouth, and HP (mission only, need bonus still)

Cantha: Arborstone

Elona: None...gotta catch em all. No wait, that's Pokemon....still. Need them all.

Tongue
Pick me if I'm oooooooooooon!! (My internet will be sketchy for the next couple of days though, as I just moved and am leeching wireless off of neighbors now ><" )
Count me in too Zenny, I am halfway to Canthan Guardian!

~W

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guardian Title Tyria Sureshot Darkstorm 2 1,371 04-20-2010, 04:50 PM
Last Post: christenajenifer
  Guardian of Elona pendaran 4 1,611 07-18-2007, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Sureshot Darkstorm