Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canthan Vanquisher
Well, I finally got round to making a list for this, as opposed to previously doing it ad hoc. (are you proud of me Firanne?!)

So, for Canthan Vanquisher, I need:

Shing Jea Island

Done!! Mainly thanks to an IW mes, and a phenomenal warrior! - Zoe and Pen, you're the greatest!

Kaineng City

Shenzun Tunnels
Tahnnakai Temple
Xaquang Skyway

Echovald Forest

Arborstone
Drazach Thicket

Jade Sea

Rhea’s Crater
Boreas Seabed

Vanquishing with PuGs and heros is ok, I mean, it gets the job done... but I'd much rather do it with you guys Smile

~W

Lsted edited: 14/07/07 11.00ish
Yeah, I am proud of ya ;-)

So much easier when you have a list with multiple tons, isn't it? My vanquish list is real easy atm. NONE done. LOL
lol... thats what my tyrian one looks like...

dunno why i thought Cantha was a good place to start....Oh wait! yes I do... Old Ascalon.... **shudder**
~W
I need to vanquish too, Haven't managed more than a few areas, mostly cos I was working on other stuff at the time...bah

anyway, lemme know when you wanna vanquish and I'll come along.
I need all of those except for Tahnnakai Big Grin
I tried Tahnnakai, and we got pwned. Ergo, your advice will be much sought after for that one Tav!

~W
me and tony did a pretty gd trapping run in HM naphui, maby if u tagged along with heros we could do the rest. drop me a line in game
Big Grin 
Agreed with forests.... we kicked ass until we got to the Jade Brotherhood..... still the same i'm sure we could vanquish the area with a little necro help *hint hint*Tongue
consider me there!

~W
Penny still needs:

None of it! Finished a while ago. Working on Elona!