Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silly Grind Title Ideas
I've posted a few of these in game just for laughs and thought I would make a thread for you guys to think of some of your own.  Post what you think would be funny titles you can get in-game, eg like the following:

• You will earn the title Noob(1) once you have entered 100 explorable areas with Frenzy and Heal Signet loaded on your skill bar.

You will earn the title Prismatic Noob(1) once you have entered 100 explorable areas with a skill from Fire Magic, Earth Magic, Air Magic and Water Magic loaded on your skill bar.

You will earn the title Chuck Norris(1) once you have spouted 100 annoyingly different Chuck Norris statements in Lions Arch General Chat.

You will earn the title Taut Buttocks(1) once you have collected every Male Mesmer armor set across all campaigns.

You will earn the title Modem User(1) once you have rubberbanded 100 times during missions or explorable areas.

You will earn the title Muahahahaha(1) once you have raised 100 minions from the corpses of Guild and/or Alliance members.

Have fun thinking of your own Smile
Tee hee funny one Finn...got me thinking.....

You gain the Title "People hate me(1)" once u have quitted 10 times in a Dungeon/mission that u have been playing becaus u dont get ur own way or u GTG SOZ!!!!
Man i hate quitters!!
gd idea finn
Big Grin

legendary runner of ascalon: you payed for runs all over and as such didnt do any missions before completing the game.

1337 H4><0R: u are a leet haxor when u have spouted pointless abuse in random arenas 100 times.

IMBA!: u gain this when uve used a cookie cutter build for 100 explorable areas with out changing it.

you Phail: u get this title once uve spammed WTS in LA for 8 hours straight and still havent droped the price of ur crap. rank 2 is after 24 hours none stop and is called "i pity you foo"
Full time corpse-assassin: u get this after being resurrected 100 times in the same mission as a result of tanking with sin.
Bedo Wrote:Full time corpse-assassin: u get this after being resurrected 100 times in the same mission as a result of tanking with sin.

Yeah I got like rank 3 in that. Happens when your guild is all mesmers and the warrior is on vacation. Tanking gets easier once you get down to 60% DP and 60hp...then prot spirit makes you an ASSASSIN GOD baby!
Zenaida Wrote:
Bedo Wrote:Full time corpse-assassin: u get this after being resurrected 100 times in the same mission as a result of tanking with sin.

Yeah I got like rank 3 in that. Happens when your guild is all mesmers and the warrior is on vacation. Tanking gets easier once you get down to 60% DP and 60hp...then prot spirit makes you an ASSASSIN GOD baby!

Silly Zenny. Gos is a good tank! <3
kiravon Wrote:Silly Zenny.  Gos is a good tank! <3

Well, I have had good tank days too and I have to admit I enjoy tanking with gos! However, I had a couple times where I was basically a 55 assassin and kept on tanking thanks to the monks (and the probable glee of the minion master).
You get the title "i like being afk" when you have been afk for 100 hours, max title is rank 5 wich is 1000 hours afk in a row.

"I like death" you get this title while saccing 100 times in the same explorable area.

"I Spam Targets" is when you Spam "i'm targeting <charracter name>" 100 times in same pvp area
arturin the hunter Wrote:"I Spam Targets" is when you Spam "i'm targeting <charracter name>" 100 times in same pvp area

Hmm this one should also count towards the "People Hate Me" title.

"Look At My Bling"
Over 1000 hours spent: wearing FoW armor, having rare mini on constant display, Spamming rank, having prophecies CE aura. Remember to tell everyone what weapons you are wielding: you must spam all 4 weapon slots and at least one of the items must be a crystalline sword/collosal scimitar/elemental sword/torment item. Additional points may be added anytime you HAVE to tell someone how you paid 100k + 50 ecto for something. Darling, life is champagne and diamonds.
Zenaida Wrote:"Look At My Bling"
Over 1000 hours spent: wearing FoW armor, having rare mini on constant display, Spamming rank, having prophecies CE aura. Remember to tell everyone what weapons you are wielding: you must spam all 4 weapon slots and at least one of the items must be a crystalline sword/collosal scimitar/elemental sword/torment item. Additional points may be added anytime you HAVE to tell someone how you paid 100k + 50 ecto for something. Darling, life is champagne and diamonds.

LOL.

"I'm a L33T LEECHER!!1!1!111 (1)"

Spent at least 100 times in an explorable, mission, AB, FA being afk. Displaying this title will get you a kick from Balthazar.