Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MesCon 2008 - March 15th, 2008
Dagnabbit, I've gotta get to the Henge!
Just as a heads up it's tomorrow. :3 Get'cher buns to the Henge!
Three cheers to Mog for hosting yet another fun event. I think a good time was had by all, and the trolling was at a minimum this year, which was nice. So let's have a round of applause for Mawg! <3
my server went ka-boom QQ

kinda gutted i missed it.
hope everyone had a good time

Thanks to everyone who made it and supported the event. It was really fun. :3 But sorry to hear you couldn't make it forests. :'c
Since i started playing the game after last years event i had never had the chance to go to any before this one, but having experienced it for myself last night i can see why everyone loves it so much. Big Grin
way to go, Mog \o/
Awesome as usual... and so nice to have minimal trolling! Thre cheers for Moggie!!
Another fine event, as for the trolls I think having Gaile just say she might show up put a stop to most of the "buba" types. Afraid of the GM ban stick they are, though I will bug her a bit at her next chat about missing out on all the fun
Hehe, thanks guys! Glad y'all had a good time.

And yeah, the best part was people on their best behavior and everyone bein' friendly like chums in a bar! *Snicker.* Hopefully we can see that kind of good behavior in future events. ^^