Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tav's List of HM To Do's
Anyone up for vanquishing Perdition Rock, and doing the Ring of Fire island missions in HM?

I don't really have a time in mind... may just pop on GW, realize that I have a couple of hours, and holler over AC for anyone who wants to join. If enough people are interested, we could arrange a time!
I'm up for that!

~W
Awesome! Since our schedules are usually the opposite, I think we could schedule this over the weekend. However, starting from this week, my Saturdays will be busier so I will only be available at night (PST). Sunday all day should be free.

Lemme know what times are good for you!

Anyone else interested? Big Grin
Okee, I won't edit the original post anymore as Whisp has replied to the thread and I don't want to cause any confusions. Here I will post what I still need to do in HM... and if anyone wants to do these, lemme know!

List under construction

===
Tyria

Missions

Ascalon -
The Great Northern Wall / Fort Ranik / Ruins of Surmia / Nolani Academy

Northern Shiverpeak Mountains -
Borlis Pass / The Frost Gate

Eastern Kryta -
D'Alessio Seaboard

Maguuma Jungle -
The Wilds / Bloodstone Fen / Aurora Glade

Southern Kryta -
Riverside Province / Sanctum Cay

Crystal Desert -
Dunes of Despair / Elona Reach

Ring of Fire Islands -
Ring of Fire / Abaddon's Mouth / Hell's Precipice

Explorables

Ascalon - (7)
Regent Valley / Eastern Frontier / Pockmark Flats / Diessa Lowlands / Flame Temple Corridor / Dragon's Gullet / Ascalon Foothills

Northern Shiverpeak Mountains - (4)
Traveler's Vale / Iron Horse Mine / Anvil Rock / Deldrimor Bowl

Eastern Kryta - (7)
North Kryta Province / Nebo Terrace / Watchtower Coast / Cursed Lands / The Black Curtain / Kessex Peak / Talmark Wilderness

Maguuma Jungle - (7)
Majesty's Rest / Sage Lands / Mamnoon Lagoon / Silverwood / Reed Bog / The Falls / Dry Top

Southern Kryta - (3)
Tears of the Fallen / Stingray Strand / Twin Serpent Lakes

Crystal Desert - (5)
Prophet's Path / Skyward Reach / Vulture Drifts / The Arid Sea / The Scar

Southern Shiverpeaks - (7)
Grenth's Footprint / Talus Chute / Ice Floe / Frozen Forest / Icedome / Tasca's Demise / Mineral Springs

Ring of Fire Islands - (1)
Perdition Rock

===

Cantha

Missions

Zen Daijun / Nahpui Quarter / Tahnnakai Temple / Arborstone / Sunjiang District / Eternal Grove / Raisu Palace

Explorables
(to be added)

===

Elona

Missions
Istan
Jokonur Diggings / Blacktide Den / Consulate Docks

Kourna
Venta Cemetary / Rilohn Refuge / Pogahn Passage / Moddok Crevice

Vabbi
Dzagonur Bastion / Dasha Vestibule / Grand Court of Sebelkeh / Jennur's Horde / Nundu Bay

The Desolation
Gate of Desolation / Ruins of Morah

Realm of Torment
Gate of Pain / Gate of Madness / Abaddon's Gate

Explorables
Istan
Cliffs of Dohjok / Zehlon Reach / Fahranur, The First City / Issnur Isles / Mehtani Keys

Kourna
Sunward Marches / Turai's Procession / Marga Coast / Arkjok Ward / Gandara, The Moon Fortress / Dejarin Estate / Barbarous Shore / Jahai Bluffs / The Floodplain of Mahnkelon / Bahdok Caverns

Vabbi
Yatendi Canyons / Vehtendi Valley / Resplendent Makuun / Forum Highlands / Vehjin Mines / The Mirror Of Lyss / Wilderness of Bahzda / Holdings of Chokhin / The Hidden City of Ahdashim

The Desolation
The Sulfurous Wastes / Joko's Domain / Poisoned Outcrops / The Ruptured Heart / The Alkali Pan / Crystal Overlook