Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time has come to announce this...
There's only a handful of you I've really played alongside with any regularity, but as far as I'm concerned, that doesn't need to change because of the absence of an orange tag. Feel free to poke me in-game also if ever you want to game, or on Xfire as anarys
Chorus Wrote:There's only a handful of you I've really played alongside with any regularity, but as far as I'm concerned, that doesn't need to change because of the absence of an orange tag. Feel free to poke me in-game also if ever you want to game, or on Xfire as anarys

<33 Chorus.

That is true! Orange tag or no orange tag, we can most definitely still meet up. Guess I was being more in shock than sad Big Grin
What they said!
I seconed that, Gar. :3 Poke me on Xfire as well. (arrowhunt) And PM me if you need someone for anything at all which I am not too lazy forSmile
Farewell ~

I'll miss you lovely WitBers in the AC.

/bowhead
Fare the well, BATH alliance. I'll be taking the experience and friendships gained here with me.

Please keep in contact with the people you made friends with, I'm sure they'll appreciate it as well.
Yah, been a real blast guys. Thanks for taking us in when I initially met you whisp, and pleaded my case Big Grin, but good things don't always last forever, and so, (gets philosophical boots on) a flower grows only so much till it is .....darn im not sure where im going with this

anyways take care all!!!!! and have fun!!!
You guys leave a big gap tbh, I think the alliance will miss you. I sure will. I'm gonna nudge you guys loads because its always in my best interests in a fun way and a professional way to quest with you guys.

Keep using these forums guys. You are and always will be friends of BATH and we need to stay in touch.

Stay safe and speak soon.
^^ What Finn says! (darn, he always gets there before me.....ruddy timezones!!)

Yus, I will, tbh, imnsho, miss u guys lotz! that is all.

(see I even learnt witb-speak!)

Sad Take care mes amis

~Whispah
Even though I have no idea what "imnsho" means, BAIBAI GUYZ o/