Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catch y'all around
This news will come as a joy to most of you, no doubt. :p

Anyway, been wanting to have a break from the game for a while, and since I've finally finished my goals with Kira, that break starts now.

However, it's not a true break in the exact sense of the word. Noticeable differences are:

- I'll be coming on to do each elite mission/dungeon once certain people show interest in them.
- I'll be back to play the Bonus Mission Pack.
- Because my wireless sucks (I think I did something hinky with the installation), I have to load up GW to keep the connection active. I won't be playing it, and I probably won't be joining in the chats however - it'll be minimized almost constantly.

There's people I still want to talk to, and I wanna wrap up some personal loose ends, but if there's an issue with the guild, take your concerns to Kira (who may or may not pass it along to me - I trust him to make the correct judgement calls).

Anyhoo... yeah. That's it. Enjoy yourselves, now.
i have issues with my wireless aswell >< stupid things

well have a gd break ked, im sure ill see ya around Big Grin
:|, eh, have a good break mon, and see you on TF2 Big Grin
QQ why is everyone leaving?

I guess if I had achieved all the titles you have I'd be wondering what I had left to do in the game, but anyway - was fun questing with you on the few chances I got. Have a good break, Ked, and I'll let you know if Kiwa goes all megalomaniac with yer guild (olol - just kiddin').
Because I've spent the last 29 months on GW, sacrificing everything else including other games, looking for a job, all that stuff. :p

Titles were just an excuse to keep playing. >.>

That's not to say it hasn't been fun. I just wanna, I dunno, get something done in my life before GW2 comes out and theoretically pulls me back into the MMO world.

Oh and before I forget, I'd just like to point out that I still run the guild, I still care about what goes on, so I will check the forums for guild/alliance-related updates.