Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HA help
yeah, ive not really done much PVP or such, but i heard the chest at the end of Hall of heroes was good Ca$h

and i would love to do it with one of you guysSmile

@_@, not to burst that bubble... but merely going through the trouble of getting a team, getting a proper build (and proper as in gimmick cuz thats really what HA boils down to, with the few balanced builds that are ppl who really really know what the meta game is and how to counter it, and thats rare) and dealing with the gimmicks there, if thats ok with u, then i can give ur name to a few of my friends for u...not sure if they wld take anyone below a certain rank (which HA is....it practically prevents ppl from trying it....cuz everyone strictly classifies anyone below "X" rank a noob or something, so all u see is R3+ groups forming, and so forth..making it extremely difficult to "pug") but i can try XD , im only r4..my long term goal was to get r6 but the pvp community, especially in HA really really dissapoints and saddens me....just go to ID1, and watch the Local chat there..is it really worth some cash? <,<
Do HM instead, that's good money. :D d
lol, kira, you used pvp, community and ha in the same sentence.
mdkblackwolf Wrote:Do HM instead, that's good money. Big Grin d
Any suggestions of where? or what (vanquishing or such?)
Yeah I remember I once said "I would really love HA if it wasn't for the people."

It can be fun if you are extremely good at blocking out lots of negatives. I recall having fun but usually only when I had some control over who got on the team. And I turned off local and trade.

Seriously though, AB is good for pvp lols without subjecting yourself to the pvp proctocologists that dwell in HA. Seriously, you could follow their fragging builds and they would still have issues with you...plus the only sexist trash I have ever encountered in GW was while playing HA.

Vanquishing...is vanquishing. Kill everything everywhere. My assassin specializes in soloing parts of Jarin...it nets him a good number of gold items. Dungeons also yeild about 4-5k per hour and are not that hard in normal mode.
And most aren't that difficult in HM, even with h/h. :>

And yeah, anywhere's good. Go for the title, once you find a really good zone, then just repeat that over and over until you get super bored and want to shoot yourself in the face (then move to another zone before you actually shoot yourself in the face >_>).
pendaran Wrote:lol, kira, you used pvp, community and ha in the same sentence.

My bad XD!