Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bounty Number Six
Luxon Quarry Master Fhent looked up from the mining diagrams as the loud commotion nearby disturbed his latest work plans.  Something was causing his men to shout and argue outside his tent in Leviathan Pits, and he growled at the latest disturbance to his busy schedule.  Mining the Jade Sea for precious materials this close to Rhea's Crater was never easy, and having other difficulties made his job almost impossible.  He had no time for it.

"What the hell is going on now?" cried Fhent, leaping from his seat and pushing his plans aside, to greet the commotion outside.

"Sire!" A Luxon guard rushed to meet him.  "It's the outcasts again.  They've gone mad.  They are massing around a lady who believes she is attuned to the depths.  The troops are struggling sir."

"A lady?"

"Yes sir. They call her Incetol, the Devout of the Depths!"

"Is this quarry going to be closed down by a single lady, trooper?" Fhent asked as he glanced directly into the guard's eye's. "Are you telling me that an outcast woman is going to ruin all that we have planned here in this quarry!"

Raging, he continued, "What the hell do I pay you soldier's for?  I have quarries and excavations to plan.  I don't need outcast rabble preventing these projects.  I thought I had hired you soldiers to take care of these problems?"

"But sir,"  the soldier responded.  "We aren't soldiers.  We are just trained miners.  We need heroes for this sir.  These outcasts are an organised group."

Fhent rested back into his seat, disgusted at the inability of his men to deal with the problem.

"Heroes you say?"

Fhent looked up at one of the advisors to his left.  "Didn't a so called hero arrive earlier?"

The advisor turned to respond.  "Yes sir.  A person who claimed they were part of the legendary BATH alliance.  I believe the 'hero' is resting in Leviathan Pits right now, sir."

"A hero, amongst us."  Fhent scratched his chin.  "Go to this hero and offer five platinum as a reward.  Tell this so called hero that I require proof of the death of Incetol, in the form of having her Focus returned to me intact."

"Yes sir," replied the advisor.

Fhent returned back to his plans.  Hopefully someone competent around here could help calm the situation at hand.

Return Incetol's Focus to a BATH officer and recieve 5 platinum reward.
A screenshot of the Boss dropping the Item will be required as part of your reward collection.
Target : Killed
Focus : Delivered
[Image: gw295sh6.th.jpg]
Paid Big Grin grats on nailing it
Took less than two hours >.>

Congrats Brune

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bounty Number Seven Finn Ferral 10 840 02-16-2008, 04:06 AM
Last Post: the forests wisper
  Bounty Number Five Whisper 7 433 09-14-2007, 05:05 AM
Last Post: arturin the hunter