Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction and Alliances
Hello!

Some of you know me in game, and I suspect alot of you know of me. In game you'll most often see me playing Lady Argent.

For those of you that don't know me or haven't heard of me, I was the founder and original GL/AL of The Boat Crew [boat]. I left shortly after Pen, Yggy, Army, Zoe, Rand... (I know I'm forgetting some people...) did, disagreeing strongly with how my replacement was handling things. That's in the past.

Now I'm once more building a new guild from scratch (Drunken Rabbit Army [BUNI]), and we're going to need an alliance to call home. From my friends that already call this home I've heard many good things, so I would like to be able to call this alliance home. [BUNI] will be a mainly PVE social guild, with only 5-6 members to start (yes, I'm actually still just setting the guild up - want to find a good home for it first), but we may grow over time. Nothing too large I hope, I'm not looking to build another GotW.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or find me in game. You're also welcome to ask peole here about me as well.
Hello!

How exciting ^^ I've only got to play with you once (in a hectic setting so you probably don't remember me), but I think this is going to be really great! Looking forward to seeing you in-game Big Grin
Hi Argent,

Mel or I will contact you in-game.

~W

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction nameslot 0 76 01-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Last Post: nameslot
  Newbie introduction lovejenete 0 126 12-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Last Post: lovejenete